The time has come where we’re finally able to open our doors again; we’ve made the decision to do so to allow us time to ensure we’ve got it all to the best of our ability as the safety of our team and guests is our priority!
Please be aware that our opening hours will be reduced and this will be reviewed on a weekly basis, we will also be running on a reduced menu to ensure our kitchen team can still offer fresh quality food but still ensuring they can keep to the social distancing guidelines and prevent any loss of stock.
This will be updated regularly on our Facebook page, so give us a follow to keep up!!
A full risk assessment has been carried out to ensure we’re doing our utmost to keep the virus at bay, whilst still allowing us to open our doors to you lovely people!! Tables have been spaced out, tape purchased!!! Sanitise dispensers are in place and the team will also be swimming in sanitise and briefed on full cleaning schedules!!
We have systems in place to ensure the least amount of contact is needed and still are able to offer our service with a smile!
So.... they’re as follows...
• Tables inside will be predominantly for diners, we may offer these for drinkers if it’s quiet - only table service or use of the app we’re setting up inside, no ordering at the bar! We will seat you so please don’t just plonk yourself down! We’ve a huge marquee going up in the garden to protect us from the unpredictable British weather for those who cannot fit inside!!!!!
• BOOK BOOK BOOK (inside tables only) - this is the best option to ensure we can cater for you and make the process of seating you and serving you as smooth as possible! This can be done via email, the website or telephone! We will allow 2 hours on the table during busy times.
• Do not move any of our furniture, inside or outside! We’ve carefully measured and placed it in set areas to ensure we’re following the rules and maximising space!!!
Outside tables will be first come first served!
• All bums on seats!!! We’re advised to encourage people to be seated; therefore we won’t be able to have anyone standing up to drink and must plonk your bum on our comfy chairs!
• One in and one out at the bar is available for DRINK Service only from outside, this is the only option we will offer cash for, and anyone dining must use the app outside & table service inside and pay by card!
• READ THE SIGNS!!! We will have posters / signs / boards up around the premises, please take note and follow instructions from these.
• Groups of a maximum of 6 people will be allowed inside or outside, inside must be from no more than 2 households and outside can be as many households, but still not exceed 6 people, we will be strictly monitoring this so please respect the rules! • All children are to be supervised by adults and to remain with them at all times.
• Most importantly...... BE NICE & BE PATIENT!!!!!!! - These are uncertain times and new to everyone, so please be patient with us, we may not get it perfect straight away but we are only human!
We’d appreciate a message or email with advice or issues to give us the chance to resolve and rectify before heading to social media platforms!!!!
Also if anyone doesn’t follow the rules or is rude to our team, this will NOT be tolerated and afraid anyone disregarding this will be promptly asked to leave! Our team are just as important as our guests and we want everyone to feel safe and comfortable at our venue!
Lecture over, we do hope to see you all soon in a safe environment ♥
Charlie, Chris, Boris & the team